[Orgmode] [ORGMOBILE] Styled TODO keywords not showing on my ipod touch

From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
Subject: [Orgmode] [ORGMOBILE] Styled TODO keywords not showing on my ipod touch
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 16:03:06 -0600

Hello,

My instance of orgmobile is working great, however, from the screenshots in the website, I can see that the TODO keywords are styled with a colored background and foreground. Besides that, they appear after the item. Mine are just uppercase black and white, the same font and the rest of the item. How could I setup orgmobile to use the style like the ones in the screenshots?

Here's what I mean: http://mobileorg.ncogni.to/images/bigphone.png

Thanks,

Marcelo.