[Orgmode] [orgmobile] pushing to mydisk.se account

From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
Subject: [Orgmode] [orgmobile] pushing to mydisk.se account
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 18:17:04 -0600

Hello,

After having problems with my dreahost WebDav setup, I've ordered a VPS from them, however, they take up to 1 day to setup it. Meanwhile, I though on using mydisk.se, as described on the mobileorg website. However, I'm confused on the pushing part. The org manual mentions scp, but mydisk.se doesn't offer ssh access. How am I supposed to setup the org-mobile-push for a mydisk.se account?

Thanks,

Marcelo.