[Orgmode] [mobileorg] tag search is returning items that are not tagged.

From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
Subject: [Orgmode] [mobileorg] tag search is returning items that are not tagged.
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 10:48:02 -0600

Hello list,

I've just found a behavior that seems to be a bug. The TAG search of orgmobile is actually returning any item that has the string your search for anywhere in its body, instead of just checking the tags.

For example, I have a top-level org-conf item that I use to hide the org configuration. It has contains the text for all the tags, since the tags are defined there, and orgmobile is returning it too in the TAG searches.

Is it expected behavior?

Marcelo.