Re: [Orgmode] [orgmobile] the role of the index.org file

From: Richard Moreland
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [orgmobile] the role of the index.org file
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 13:10:43 -0500

Unfortunately you've crossed out of iPhone app territory and into the Emacs
side where I can't help you very much.

My (hacky) solution would be to use a 'org-mobile-post-push-hook' to run a sed
command on the generated index.org file to do your substitution.  I think this
should work, but I'm sure there is a much smarter way to do it.

There's an example that scp's the generated files here:
http://orgmode.org/manual/Setting-up-the-staging-area.html#Setting-up-the-staging-area

You would probably do the same, except use a sed command instead of scp (since
your files are staged directly to your mounted WebDAV folder).

-Richard