Re: [Orgmode] feature request: show context in agenda

From: Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] feature request: show context in agenda
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 12:54:57 +0100

Hey!

I was just doing a small review and noticed that I get the current tree
of the agenda item in the echo area!

This rocks!

Carsten Dominik schrieb:
> On Nov 12, 2009, at 1:36 AM, Samuel Wales wrote:
> >In the agenda, it is difficult to find where you are in
> >the hierarchy.  I find that I have to switch to the outline,
> >then scroll up, if I want to know what the parent headline
> >is, or any ancestor.
> How about using the echo area?
>
> I have implemented that, please take a look to see if this works as
> well.

Wonderful! :)

Its fun when features are added that were below my conscious level
of recognising that I want it. Kind of like getting a really awesome
birthday present, that you never knew even existed.

Keep on rocking!
        Friedel
--
        Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs <address@hidden>