[Orgmode] Feature Request: Priority Inheritance for sorting

From: Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs
Subject: [Orgmode] Feature Request: Priority Inheritance for sorting
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 17:19:47 +0100

Hi!

I use priority cookies quite a lot to quickly sort my projects (really
by importance, but the difference between "importance" and "priority"
is a different matter).

It would be neat if I could specify that if TODO items are sorted by
priority, then the priority of the parent entry should be respected.

   (Or would that be possible by setting the default priority per
   tree?

    However changing an explicit property in a tree isn't as fast as
    changing a priority cookie.)

I know there's property inheritance and PRIORITY is respected as a
special property, but not for sorting by priority, as far as I know.
(As always, I may have missed something here.)

Kind regards
     Friedel
--
        Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs <address@hidden>