[Orgmode] How to limit mobileorg agendas to only a subset of my custom a

From: Christopher Long
Subject: [Orgmode] How to limit mobileorg agendas to only a subset of my custom agendas?
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 15:05:33 -0700

Dear All,

  Is there a way to limit the custom agendas synced with mobile org?
I didn't see anything on that in previous posts.
I have a set of custom agendas defined in my .emacs file. They don't exist as individual files (anywhere that I know about) until I do a push command. I'd really just like ONE of them to sync. At the moment, they all sync slowing things down a lot.

Thanks,

Stoph