[Orgmode] Re: Emacs opens a frame for each file in agenda list on org-mo

From: Steve Brown
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Emacs opens a frame for each file in agenda list on org-mobile
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 11:32:27 +0000

Okay, a quick follow up on this.

I have kept the number of cutomisations to a minimum in my .emacs with no effect at all. That is I still get one frame per file in the agenda file list.

I can't seem to find any settings that would force Emacs to use a single frame.

I wonder if I should install a different version of Emacs for Windows? Perhaps the problem lies there?

To limit the PITA aspect of this - I save all my buffers, run org-mobile-push then close the group from the Windows taskbar . I can then re-open a single instance of Emacs.

Is there a command to close all frames but the current one? I could add this to the post push hooks.

Thanks for all your help,

Steve