[Orgmode] Sorting of Lists Beginning with a Link Does Not Work as Expect

From: Ian Barton
Subject: [Orgmode] Sorting of Lists Beginning with a Link Does Not Work as Expected
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 11:04:56 +0000

- [[./benighted_on_the_ben.html][Benighted on the Ben.]] A Winter ascent of Glover's Chimney almost leads to bed & breakfast on the summit of Ben Nevis. - [[./route_major.html][Route Major.]] We get lost on the famous route on Mont Blanc's southern side. - [[file:a_walk_in_the_berwyns.org][A Walk in the Berwyns]] Just to show I don't always get lost. - [[file:castell_helen_gogarth.org][Castell Helen Gogarth]] Classic cliff with a cafe at the top! - [[file:crowberry_left_fork.org][Crowberry Gully, Left Fork]] Buchaille Etive Mor. Much more fun than the ordinary straightforward route. - [[file:first_pinnacle_rib_tryfan.org][First Pinaccle Rib Tryfan]] How not to go climbing with young children.

Again I am not sure if this is expected behaviour. If I try to sort the above list using any of the available methods, it doesn't get sorted at all.

Using alpha sort I would expect the list to sort starting with the link description and then to consider the rest of the text.

Ian.