[Orgmode] Re: Again on bookmarks

From: andrea
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Again on bookmarks
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 13:44:37 +0100

Samuel Wales <address@hidden> writes:

> On 2009-11-25, andrea <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> That can be done with existing features, IIUC.
>
> I don't know if this is what you're considering, but I'd like to use
> org as the central place to store all bookmarks, for all browsers, and
> sync.  What needs to be done to make that happen, do you suppose?

I agree with you.
Exporting automatically all the files in the org-agenda to a very big
html file with all the links it's not a big deal.

The problems than for me are
- organization of bookmarks:
  If they are all together it's not so useful, I would like subdiretories

- integration with browsers and automatic importing:
  Without automatic importing/synchronization it's not so useful, we
  should find a common way to collect bookmarks and set the different
  browsers to fetch from it.

Any other thoughts?
If someone uses quicksilver by the way I think an org-mode plugin would
be wonderful, it would be a nice way to experiment with objective C...