Re: [Orgmode] Orgmode reference card

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Orgmode reference card
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 00:26:55 -0500

Salvatore Enrico Indiogine <address@hidden> wrote:

> I found online the reference card for org-mode version 6.33f in pdf
> format.  I tried to print it in US letter format.  Unfortunately the
> left margin of the text is cut off by a couple of mm.
>
> Has anyone else encountered this problem?

Did you get it from

    http://orgmode.org/orgcard.pdf

? I just downloaded that one and printed it (on a cheap inkjet printer):
it came out fine for me. In particular, viewing it with acroread and
looking at File/Properties... tells me that it's formatted for 8.5in X
11in paper.

If you have problems with the above version, one possibility is that
certain laser printers used to cut off a whole inch (that's 2.54cm for
the rest of the world !-) from the margins (top and bottom as well as
left and right) and I think the orgcard gets closer than that to the
edge of the paper. I don't know whether that's still a problem
however. But if everything else seems OK, try printing it on another
printer, perhaps a cheap inkjet.

Nick