[Orgmode] Re: Html and unreadable characters

From: andrea
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Html and unreadable characters
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2009 13:03:30 +0100

Sebastian <address@hidden> writes:

> It seems you use a dark background color in emacs?
>
> If so, just adjust the CSS style `background-color' for your <pre> tags
> like this:
>

> pre, code.pre
> {
>   background-color:black; /* or #333333 ... */
>   /* ... more styles here ... */
> }

Yes I am using a dark background, but normally I don't want to see html
output with a dark background.

I'd just like that the colors gets updated to a light color theme, is
that possible?

By the way how do I insert css properties?

I found in 12.6.7 the #+STYLE and the various things I can set, but not
where to insert them.

Simply pasting that in an org buffer and exporting to html doesn't work...