[Orgmode] org-mode & txt2tags

From: Dennis Groves
Subject: [Orgmode] org-mode & txt2tags
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 22:53:27 +0000

Hello everybody,

Today when surfing I discovered this 'txt2tags' <http://txt2tags.sourceforge.net/> project that is 7 years old and still currently maintained and developed. I am a serious addict of org-mode, and I know that we can export org-mode into a variety of formats; however txt2tags provides an enormous number of export options and I thought wow, is there some way that I can leverage the two projects together to provide even more functionality to org-mode so that I can spend even more time in org-mode. ;-)

As such, since I am not skilled in the ways of development magic, I thought I would share this with the list - hoping that the idea may catch on with others who are more capable of doing something about it than I can.

cheers,

Dennis