[Orgmode] Re: Properties and Property Drawers in HTML export

From: Rick Moynihan
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Properties and Property Drawers in HTML export
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 12:21:34 +0000

2009/12/2 Rick Moynihan <address@hidden>:
>> Does anyone know if it's possible to export org-mode properties and
>> property drawers in a HTML export?
>>
>> R.
>
> Ok, just discovered the :drawers option!
>
> The documentation claims that supplying a list of properties allows
> you to filter which ones are exported, however I can't get this
> working... e.g. I've tried setting org-publish-project-alist to both:
>
> :drawers ("FOO" "BAR")
>
> and:
>
> :drawers '("FOO" "BAR")
>
> Neither seem to work... any ideas?

Also, the properties are exported into the HTML like so:

<pre class="example">PROPERTIES
:FOO: blah
:BAR: blah blah
</pre>

Would something like the following not be a better format for
parsing/processing?

  <dl>
    <dt class="property_key_foo">FOO</dt><dd
class="property_value_foo">blah</dd>
    <dt class="property_key_bar">BAR</dt><dd
class="property_value_bar">blah blah</dd>
  </dl>

R.