[Orgmode] Org-mode tricks for team management

From: Juan Reyero
Subject: [Orgmode] Org-mode tricks for team management
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 09:21:43 +0100

Greetings,

I have been using org-mode as a key support for my work as a manager
for quite a while now.  I thought some of the tricks and processes for
keeping up-to-date with the work of each person in my team might be of
interest to other people, so I wrote them up at:

http://juanreyero.com/article/emacs/org-teams.html

In summary, it is a simple way to keep track of TODO items associated
to other people, query them, and add context to your notes (who is
with you, where your are, and the time).  The key idea is to ask emacs
to remember these things, and use the extra state to automate agenda
queries and quick tagging.

I am very grateful to Carsten and all the people contributing to
org-mode and this list.  It's made a great positive impact in my work.

Best,

Juan
---
http://juanreyero.com