[Orgmode] giving emacs focus w/ org-protocol/firefox

From: Maurizio Vitale
Subject: [Orgmode] giving emacs focus w/ org-protocol/firefox
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2009 11:42:47 -0500

Has somebody managed to get the Emacs window popping up and get the
focus when emacsclient is invoked from Firefox with an org-protocol URL?

I'm using the two scripts at http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/EmacsClient#toc25
and although the emacsclient-wrapper script works just fine from a
console, it doesn't when invoked from Firefox.

If in Firefox I set the protocol handler to be emacsclient (without
wrapper), everything works fine (but the Emacs window is not raised, of
course).

I suspect that the Window ID for Firefox is not found, but I wouldn't
know how to check whether this is true.

Any ideas?
Thanks in advance,

       Maurizio