[Orgmode] Re: Differences html/pdf

From: andrea
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Differences html/pdf
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2009 11:48:02 +0100

> On Nov 1, 2009, at 8:01 PM, andrea Crotti wrote:
>
> Yes, take a big complicated Org file, maybe something in WOrg, and
> export
> it with this option.  Then check if everything looks good.  In
> particular tables, list,
> verbatim examples, etc
>
> - Carsten

After a while I write again here, I've tried to export to pdf with \n:t
quite a few times, and I've only found one problem

I don't know how I can show you but in short lists inside a block get a
wrong indentation.
Instead of being more indented they are less indented and go toward the
left border.

It's definitely a problem of \obeylines because with \n:nil it works
fine.
I've pasted here some latex code, try to generate a pdf and see section
2.a to see what I mean.

http://gist.github.com/248980

In the meanwhile it would be maybe good to give a message to the user
who wants to convert to pdf using \n:t, "check carefully the result" for
example.

Thanks
Andrea