[Orgmode] Lists for org-refile-targets

From: Nathan Neff
Subject: [Orgmode] Lists for org-refile-targets
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 10:10:22 -0600

Hello,

I'm not a lisp programmer -- I would like to tell org-mode to
use two lists of files (org-agenda-files and notesmine-files) when I refile my remember notes.

Currently, I'm getting an error when I try to refile my notes
and I think it's something very basic.

Here's the relevant code:

;; Use environment variable $ORGDIR to get dir for org-directory
(setq org-directory (getenv "ORGDIR"))
(setq notesmine-dir "~/Documents/notesmine-org")

(setq org-agenda-files (file-expand-wildcards (concat org-directory "/*.org")))
(setq notesmine-files (file-expand-wildcards (concat notesmine-dir "/*.org")))

; Targets include this file and any file contributing to the agenda - up to 5 levels deep
(setq org-refile-targets
  (quote
    (
      (org-agenda-files :maxlevel . 5)
      (notesmine-files :maxlevel . 5)
      (nil :maxlevel . 5)
    )
  )
)

I've tried concatenating org-agenda-files and notesmine-files, but I keep getting errors
when trying to refile.  The error that I get is:
"Wrong type argument, numberp (0.5)"

I can provide a stack trace, but I don't think this is a bug -- I just think that
I'm not concatenating the list of files that I want to use in org-refile-targets
correctly.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
--Nate