[Orgmode] Install orgmode alongside older version?

From: Uriel Avalos
Subject: [Orgmode] Install orgmode alongside older version?
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 10:39:21 -0500

I'm running NTemacs. I thought it was a "bleeding" edge version but it is
apparantly running an old version of orgmode (5.03b). How can I install the
latest version? Can I follow the official docs? The docs seem to assume that
orgmode is *not* installed on your system. If I add a load-path, will that
overwrite the old orgmode installed on my system?

--
--Thanks!
Uriel