[Orgmode] Re: Latex export and label entries

From: d . tchin
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Latex export and label entries
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 19:37:02 +0000 (UTC)

Hi

Carsten Dominik <carsten.dominik <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,
> On Dec 2, 2009, at 2:51 PM, d.tchin <at> voila.fr wrote:
>

> > Hi,
> >
> > I use org-export-latex to create latex powerdot
> > file. I make adaptation of template defined for
> > beamer class and it works quite well.
> >
> > I have a problem I would like to submit :
> >
> > By default in each section or slide (frame) environment,
> > there is a label added by default. This instruction
> > is not recognized by powerdot class. Is there a way
> > to prevent org-export-latex function to add such label
> > entries ?
>
> a work-around would be to add this to your powerdot definition of org-
> export-latex-classes:
>
> \def\label#1{}

Thank you for the advice. I add the instruction you suggest.
with org-export-latex-classes. In fact it work if this intruction
appears after \begin{document}.
I have managed to add it before \begin{document} with
org-export-latex-classes but not after . How could I make appear
this intruction only one time after \begin{document} ?

Regards