Re: [Orgmode] Re: Latex export and label entries

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Latex export and label entries
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 17:33:11 +0100

On Dec 3, 2009, at 8:37 PM, d.tchin wrote:

Hi

Carsten Dominik <carsten.dominik <at> gmail.com> writes:

Hi,
On Dec 2, 2009, at 2:51 PM, d.tchin <at> voila.fr wrote:

Hi,

I use org-export-latex to create latex powerdot
file. I make adaptation of template defined for
beamer class and it works quite well.

I have a problem I would like to submit :

By default in each section or slide (frame) environment,
there is a label added by default. This instruction
is not recognized by powerdot class. Is there a way
to prevent org-export-latex function to add such label
entries ?

a work-around would be to add this to your powerdot definition of org-
export-latex-classes:

\def\label#1{}

Thank you for the advice. I add the instruction you suggest.
with org-export-latex-classes. In fact it work if this intruction
appears after \begin{document}.
I have managed to add it before \begin{document} with
org-export-latex-classes but not after . How could I make appear
this intruction only one time after \begin{document} ?

#+LaTeX: \def\label#1{}

HTH

- Carsten