Re: [Orgmode] Bug in org-beamer-settings-template

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Bug in org-beamer-settings-template
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 18:21:22 +0100

Indeed, thank you very much, fixed now.

- Carsten

On Dec 8, 2009, at 6:46 AM, Ethan Ligon wrote:

Org-mode has been my constant companion for nearly two years now, but I keep discovering new and wonderful things it can do. It's been my practice for somewhile to outline my talks in org-mode, export that to LaTeX, and then to transform that into a beamer presentation by hand. Faced with this tedious task this weekend, I wondered whether it wouldn't be easy to automate parts of this by customizing org-latex. A couple of googles later and I found myself in this
thread, and a git clone after that I've got some nice slides.

This is just great! But I've found a very minor bug to report. After invoking
org-beamer-settings-template and [g]lobal, I get the template:

#+LaTeX_CLASS: beamer
#+LaTeX_CLASS_OPTIONS: [presentation]
#+BEAMER_FRAME_LEVEL: 1

#+BEAMER_HEADER_EXTRA: \usetheme{default}\usecolortheme{default}
#+COLUMNS: %45ITEM %10BEAMER_env(Env) %10BEAMER_envargs(Env Args)
%4BEAMER_col(Col) %8BEAMER_extra(Extra)
PROPERTY: BEAMER_col_ALL 0.1 0.2 0.3 0.4 0.5 0.6 0.7 0.8 0.9 1.0 :ETC

Note the final line.  Surely this should be preceded by a "#+"?

-Ethan