Re: [babel] [Orgmode] Babel - importing a data file- missing header row

From: Graham Smith
Subject: Re: [babel] [Orgmode] Babel - importing a data file- missing header row
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 18:08:49 +0000

Dan,

Using session gets everything working as I expect it to, at least so
far it does. I will work through the other aspects you suggest but for
now its looking good.

> Could you post the first few lines of your data file, or a small example
> with the same format, as I don't completely understand the output you
> are getting.

The difficulty in understanding the output I posted was probably
because while it looked OK when I posted it, the version that appeared
wrapped twice. But its working now.

> p.s. Please include the string "[babel]" in the subject line!

Ah yes, I misunderstood your first request and just thought you meant
to make sure babel was in the subject line,which I did,  but you mean
[babel] not just babel.

Many thanks again,

Graham