[Orgmode] [org-mac-protocol] How to actually set it up and use it?

From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
Subject: [Orgmode] [org-mac-protocol] How to actually set it up and use it?
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 12:47:16 -0600

Hello list,

I just moved to a MacBook, couldn't be happier and mainly because the last version of emacs compiles flawlessly and works like a charm. It's even as beatiful as other OSX apps. Great.

I've been looking through Worg and found about the org-mac-protocol, and the idea of inputting stuff to my files through Quicksilver really turned me on :) Kudos to the developer !

Anyway, the docs are kind of scarce and too technical. While I could install and (I think) set it up in emacs, I can't find the way to actually use it. It just says there are some scripts vailable (apple scripts), but where do I trigger them, for example, how could I trigger them through Quicksilver ?

Thanks in advance,

Marcelo.