Re: [Orgmode] Re: Org-mode and Nokia N900

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Org-mode and Nokia N900
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 15:10:30 -0600

It should be possible to run emacs on Maemo/the n900.  It's a
mostly-normal normal Debian-derived GNU/Linux system.  Emacs was ported
to older versions of Maemo, and while it hasn't been ported yet, most
likely it should be soon.

I've been a bit busy with holiday related stuff, but its on my todo list
to get emacs running on my n900 soon if nobody else does.  I am hoping
to make a d-bus interface from emacs and either bridge orgmode and
maemo's builtin task / calendar system or just make a separate python
scripted UI.

 - cwebb