Re: [Orgmode] keep newlines on pdf export

From: Eraldo Helal
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] keep newlines on pdf export
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 21:51:16 +0100

> org-to-pdf is really org-to-latex-to-pdf, and generally
> speaking[1] newlines in latex are not significant. One way
> to make them significant is
>
> line1\\
> line2\\
> line3

This is what I am doing now as a workaround.
I know that inside latex it does not make sence...
but afaik one of the ideas behind org is that you can write plain text
and the exporter does the markup.
The "\n:t" option should tell the latex exporter to put a "\\" at the
end of each linebreak.
At least that is what I would wish. :)

Greetings from Austria,
Eraldo