Re: [Orgmode] Beamer support in Org-mode

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Beamer support in Org-mode
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 15:51:25 +0000

At Thu, 10 Dec 2009 17:09:33 +0100,
Carsten Dominik wrote:

[...]

> One option would be to turn all those notes into footnotes
> for other export.....

Carsten,

I wonder if simply turning this on its head wouldn't be a good
solution?  By this I mean to use org-mode footnotes to represent
beamer notes (at least in my view footnotes make no sense in
presentations).  In export, footnotes are translated to notes for
beamer but are treated as usual for all other export targets.

A thought...