[Orgmode] Re: Integrating ctags & org mode (patch)

From: Paul Sexton
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Integrating ctags & org mode (patch)
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 20:36:34 +0000 (UTC)

Also I realised there was a misplaced parenthesis in the "(if (y-or-n-p..."
clause. Corrected patch follows.

----BEGIN PATCH for org.el (delete this line)----
8349,8369c8349,8350
{             (condition-case nil (eval cmd)
{               ;; ORG-TAGS
{               (error
{                (progn
{                  (widen)
{                  (condition-case nil (eval cmd)
{                    (error
{                     ;; No matching link found anywhere in this file
{                     ;; See if we can find a tag
{                     ;; If so, jump to it
{                    (condition-case nil (find-tag path)
{                      (error
{                       (cond
{                        (org-make-new-topics-for-missing-links-p
{                         (if (y-or-n-p
{                              (format "Topic `%S' not found; append to current
buffer?"
{                                      path))
{                         (org-append-new-topic path nil)))
{                        (t
{                         (error "No match found"))))))))))))
{
---
}           (condition-case nil (eval cmd)
}             (error (progn (widen) (eval cmd))))))
8592,8595d8572
{      ;; ORG-TAGS
{      ((not org-open-link-defaults-to-normal-string-search-p)
{       ;; We don't want to search for a plain text match.
{       (error "No match."))
8651,8682d8627
{
{
{ ;; ORG-TAGS
{
{ (defvar org-open-link-defaults-to-normal-string-search-p nil
{   "Behaviour when attempting to open a 'thisfile' hyperlink for which no
{ EXACT match can be found (i.e. no match in angled brackets, etc).
{ If true (default), exhibit normal org behaviour of doing a search for a string
{ matching the link name.
{ If nil, abort the attempt to open the link.")
{
{
{ (defvar org-make-new-topics-for-missing-links-p nil
{   "If true, when attempting to follow a 'plain' hyperlink for which no precise
{ match is found, offer to append a top-level heading with the same name as the
{ hyperlink, to the end of the buffer.")
{
{
{ (defun org-append-new-topic (word)
{   (interactive "s")
{   (widen)
{   (end-of-buffer)
{   (newline 2)
{   (insert (format "* <<%s>>" word))  ; <<<>>> to make radio word
{   (backward-char 4)
{   ;;(org-update-radio-target-regexp)
{   (end-of-line)
{   (newline 2)