[Orgmode] Can embed css stylesheet directly?

From: Water Lin
Subject: [Orgmode] Can embed css stylesheet directly?
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 10:10:20 +0800

I use org-mode to build my note sites. For some reason, I don't want to
create a seperately css stylesheet which is linked by something like
following in my org-publish-project-alist:
---------
:style "<link rel=\"stylesheet\"
               href=\"../common/stylesheet.css\" type=\"text/css\"/>"
---------

Can I insert the css stylesheet here directly rather than using a css
file?

Thanks

Water lin

--