Re: [Orgmode] Feature request: org-export-format-source-code-or-example

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Feature request: org-export-format-source-code-or-example and srcname
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 08:40:53 +0100

Hi

Hi,
when using the listings LaTeX package, it would be very useful if the
value of srcname was added to the output. For instance,

#+srcname: my_code_chunk
#+begin_src latex :results latex :exports code :tangle no
\usepackage{fontspec,xunicode,xltxtra}
#+end_src

would give:

\lstset{language=TeX}[caption={my\_code\_chunk}]
\begin{lstlisting}
\usepackage{fontspec,xunicode,xltxtra}
\end{lstlisting}

(note the added "[caption={my\_code\_chunk}]")

Cheers, Nicolas

Is there anyone besides Nicolas what would like to see the source name in the exported listing?

Is that something that should be done in org-babel, or in the normal export stuff?

- Carsten