[Orgmode] Average of best- and worst-case time estimates

From: Martin Thorsen Ranang
Subject: [Orgmode] Average of best- and worst-case time estimates
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 14:48:04 +0100

Dear, Org-mode gurus.

Please see my attached example file.  I wonder if it is easily possible
to calculate the average of two time formatted (hh:mm) columns.

Do you know how I can express that with the :COLUMNS: attribute?  If
that is not possible, do you know how to express that as a #+TBLFM:
specification?

Any help is appreciated.

--
Sincerely yours,