[Orgmode] Re: Bug: Emacs opens a new instance for each file in agenda li

From: Steve Brown
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Bug: Emacs opens a new instance for each file in agenda list on org-mobile-push
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 09:20:49 +0000

On 17/12/2009 19:18, Carsten Dominik wrote:
Hi Steve,

I have no idea why this might be happening.  I know that AquaEmacs on
the Mac
has a default setting that will visit any new files in a new frame -
maybe you Windows Emacs has a similar setting.  But I don't know how
to help you find it.

Thank you, I appreciate the quick answer very much.

I can't find any setting that may change this either. I've minimised the number of org files that I use so it's tolerable for now.

If I manage to resolve this I'll come back to this thread and let you know ;-)

In the meantime can I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and the very best of New Years.

Steve