Re: [Orgmode] Re: OrgmodeWiki Support

From: Adam Spiers
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: OrgmodeWiki Support
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 14:19:26 +0000

On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 01:15:59PM +0100, Carsten Dominik wrote:
> On Dec 18, 2009, at 12:28 PM, Adam Spiers wrote:
> >I would *love* to see auto-linking of WikiWords as a customisable
> >option.  I'm not sure if anyone's looked at supporting WikiWords yet.
>
> Where should the link go?  To a file WikiWord.org?  Or doing an
> etags search?

To a file WikiWord.org would cater for the majority of my needs.
Would be even cooler if you could specify a list of directories as a
search path, where each directory was either absolute or relative to
the current file!

Maybe others could make use of an etags option too; I'm not sure.  I
guess you might then need a custom function to translate the WikiWord
into a tag to lookup, since a lot of tags are not CamelCase.