[Orgmode] Folding, unexpected behavior

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: [Orgmode] Folding, unexpected behavior
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 21:00:51 -1000

Aloha all,

I'm experiencing some unexpected behavior as I struggle to upgrade to Emacs 23 and the emacs starter kit from Carbon Emacs.

In my org files, TAB only folds a headline on columns 4 and higher. In columns 1-3 on a headline TAB sends an error to the mini-buffer that says "Symbol's value as variable is void: some-value".

I checked the documentation on folding, but didn't find anything that looked like it would cause the behavior I'm seeing.

Any pointers on where I should start poking around would be appreciated.

All the best,
Tom