[Orgmode] Can no longer retrieve TIMESTAMP and TIMESTAMP_IA with org-ent

From: Matt Lundin
Subject: [Orgmode] Can no longer retrieve TIMESTAMP and TIMESTAMP_IA with org-entry-get
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 17:57:48 -0500

Hi Carsten,

I believe that commit b8e0d6fdb41f2165d675e89fcb54b741c971f6f4 broke
accessing timestamps with the org-entry-get.

With that commit, several functions I use to check whether an entry has
a timestamp stopped working.

In other words,

(org-entry-get nil "TIMESTAMP_IA")

or

(org-entry-get nil "TIMESTAMP")

always return nil, even if a timestamp exists.

Strangely, the org-entry-properties alist includes values for TIMESTAMP
and TIMESTAMP_IA.

I tested this by evaluating the expressions in the sample entry below:

* TODO Test                                                        :computer:
  <2009-12-19 Sat>
  [2009-12-19 Sat 17:47]

(org-entry-get nil "TIMESTAMP_IA")
(org-entry-get nil "TIMESTAMP")