[Orgmode] Browser Interface to org-mode?

From: sumeet pareek
Subject: [Orgmode] Browser Interface to org-mode?
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 12:24:51 +0530

I am not a 100% sure but I believe I heard some where in the google tech talk about browser interface to org-mode. Could anybody tell me where can I find it? It would be a boon to me as I am mostly on a windows box where running org-mode is not the most simple thing to do.

I also work from multiple systems and would seriously benefit from any org-mode interface/clone that works from the browser!?

--
Cheers
Sumeet Pareek