[Orgmode] Re: small addition to The Org Manual

From: Ben Finney
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: small addition to The Org Manual
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 09:08:54 +1100

V Spagnolo <address@hidden> writes:

> A key that explicitly states what is meant by C-, S- and M-, would be
> helpful.

I disagree: I don't think the Org mode manual should be teaching the
reader how to use Emacs, since that would only duplicate what's already
in Emacs.

Perhaps it could direct the reader to the Emacs tutorial?

--
 \       “About four years ago, I was — no, it was yesterday.” —Steven |
  `\                                                            Wright |