[Orgmode] Export to LaTeX without "surroundings"?

From: Karl Maihofer
Subject: [Orgmode] Export to LaTeX without "surroundings"?
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 13:45:05 +0100

Hi,

is there a way to only export the content of an org-file to the LaTeX
syntax (without LaTeX header etc.)?

I'd like to include a table.tex (my bibliography, i do not use bibtex)
into my main tex-file. But because it is very nice to write tables in
orgmode, i thought i could write my table in a file table.org, export it
to table.tex, which then will be included into my main.tex file.

Thanks!

Karl