[Orgmode] blogging org files

From: andrea
Subject: [Orgmode] blogging org files
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 14:06:32 +0100

Since I'm using org-mode I started to write really a lot, and many of
those things could easily become articles to blog somewhere.

I got sick of wordpress and all php related stuff, and I found this:
http://metajack.im/2009/01/23/blogging-with-git-emacs-and-jekyll/

Which is what I wanted.
It doesn't support natively org-mode (textile and markdown), but I think
I can just set up some hooks to auto convert my files.
What do you think?

I've seen there are already many packages to blog with org-mode, which
ones are you using?