[Orgmode] Latex export format control - emphasis and radio link

From: Baptiste Fouques
Subject: [Orgmode] Latex export format control - emphasis and radio link
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 15:27:19 +0100

Hi,

I am using Org for a while, and I actually do like it a lot. I'd like
to extend my usage a bit, but I have some difficulties with export
format.
Basically, my point is about expanding/escaping control sequences in
latex output.

My sample org file is :

#+TITLE:     Org Test
#+AUTHOR:    Baptiste Fouques
#+EMAIL:     address@hidden

* org-export-latex-emphasis-alist difficutlies

# <<<link_radio>>>

 =link_radio=

 =not_a_link=

* Radio Link format

<<<other_radio_link>>>

EOF-----------------

What I would expect as a Latex export would be :

\section{org-export-latex-emphasis-alist difficutlies}
\label{sec-1}

\label{link_radio}
 \texttt{\hyperref[link_radio]{link\_radio}}
 \texttt{not\_a\_link}

\section{Radio Link format}
\label{sec-2}
\label{other_radio_link}other\_radio\_link

EOF ----------------

But, I naturally get
 \texttt{[[link\_radio][link\_radio]]}                             {1}
\label{other_radio_link}other_radio_link                     {2}

which does not work at all as {1} is just a no-sense for LaTeX, and
{2} has not escaped the _ in plain text output (also the org header
has #+OPTIONS: ^:nil ).

I can manage to get {1} quite correct, manipulating
org-export-latex-emphasis-alist : ( ... ("=" "\\texttt{%s}" nil) ... )
 \texttt{\hyperref[link_radio]{link\_radio}}
but then, =not_a_link= became naturally broken ( _ are no more escaped ... )
And I found no such parameter that can be used to manipulate radio
link export format (to get <<<oher_radio_link>>> beeing exported as
\label{other_radio_link}other\_radio\_link .

If you could help me on this issue, I will be able to use Org mode
more widely in my everyday work (and propose it to my co-worker).

Thanks a lot,

---Bat