Re: [Orgmode] Know what has been done for a certain date ?

From: Darlan Cavalcante Moreira
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Know what has been done for a certain date ?
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 12:18:58 -0300

Log-mode also show clocked tasks in each day even if they were not completed in
that day.

I make a report of what was done in the month at the end of each month and what
I do is activate archived items and log-mode. Then I change to a month view ("v
m" in the agenda) and see what was clocked and/or marked as DONE. Since I tend
to clock everything this work. The only minor problem is that some tasks appear
several times when I clock in and out during the day (which is what log-mode is
intended to show). It would be nice if log-mode had some king of summary option
where clocked items would be showed only once with the summed total time (I only
need the duration I worked in a task during the day).

At last, some tasks such as reading E-mail and other stuff I don't include in
the report have tags that I exclude from the agenda view.

- Darlan Cavalcante Moreira