Re: [Orgmode] Re: Org-ctags released

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Org-ctags released
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 12:01:31 +0100

Hi Paul,

this looks good and very comprehensive!

Before we can include this into the core, we need to fix a few technical issues.

1. In org-mode we currently don't use "/" in function names - this
   is of course no show-stopper and I would accept the file as is,
   it is only a wish from my side for consistency.

2. The file will need an arch-tag and a standard ending, you can use

   ;; arch-tag: 4b1ddd5a-8529-4b17-bcde-96a922d26343

   ;;; org-ctags.el ends here

3. You need to get the paperwork done and assign the copyright to the FSF,
   see http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contribute.php#sec-2

Thanks for your contribution!

- Carsten