[Orgmode] Re: Supporting non-stuck projects view with minimal effort

From: Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Supporting non-stuck projects view with minimal effort
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 19:14:04 +0100

Hi!

Bernt Hansen schrieb:
> Or you can look at NEXT actions which should only be unstuck project
> tasks you can work on immediately.
---Zitatende---

No, that's not the same.

 - Next actions might not have a project at all. A single action is
   not a project.
 - Projects may have more than one next action. If the order doesn't
   matter, I'll just do them in the appropriate context to further the
   project. If I use those actions as placeholder for a project, the
   project will turn up multiple times.

--
address@hidden