Re: [Orgmode] footnote: org >> latex

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] footnote: org >> latex
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 16:51:13 +0100

Hi Eraldo,

I believe this is fixed, now, please verify.

- Carsten

On Dec 16, 2009, at 7:00 PM, Eraldo Helal wrote:

Org-mode source file:
- OSD[fn:OSD]
- OSD[fn:OSD]
[fn:OSD] OSD: "open source definition"

Resulting PDF:
• OSD¹
• OSD$^1$
---------------------------
¹OSD: "open source de nition"

What I want is to be able to have multiple footnotes leading to the
same reference.
I tried to do footnotes with different syntaxes but I could not manage
to get it.

Example:
Open source is defined by the OSD¹.
The OSD¹ definition is written in the form of guidelines.
The GPL² plays an important role talking about licensing.

----
¹ OSD: "open source definition"
² GPL: "General Public License"

Am I using the wrong syntax or is it a bug?
Any idea how to fix it?

Greetings from Austria,
Eraldo