Re: [Orgmode] ordered list start with number other than 1

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] ordered list start with number other than 1
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 14:43:21 +0100

Hi,

this is relatively hard to implement, and I am not going to do it right now, sorry.

- Carsten

On Dec 18, 2009, at 6:41 PM, Shawn Koons wrote:

Can someone point me to documentation about making an ordered list starting with a number other than '1.' so that when it is exported to html the numbers will be sequential using the numbers I put in the list?

E.g., instead of a list as follows:

BEGINNING OF LIST
1. Some text
2. Some text
3. Some text
END OF LIST

I would like the list to start as follows:

BEGINNING OF LIST
27. Some text
28. Some text
29. Some text