[Orgmode] TODO list in new buffer?

From: Sam Cramer
Subject: [Orgmode] TODO list in new buffer?
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 17:15:32 -0800

I'm a new org-mode user.  It's a really nice piece of work, and I'm having a good time using it to organize a bunch of work-related tasks!

I can't figure out how to create a list of all the TODO items in an org file in a new buffer.  I'd like to have the TODO list in one buffer and the org file in another, so I can refer to the TODO list while editing the org file.  I looked through the manual and didn't see a way to do this, though it's possible that I overlooked a relevant section.

Thanks,
Sam