Re: [Orgmode] Exporting non utf8 org documents

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Exporting non utf8 org documents
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 09:26:35 +0100

Hi Francesco,

here is a possible solution:

Please get the latest git version of org-mode. Then put the following code into
.emacs:

    (defun my-org-export-latex-fix-inputenc ()
      "Set the codingsystem in inputenc to what the buffer is."
      (let* ((cs buffer-file-coding-system)
             (opt (latexenc-coding-system-to-inputenc cs)))
        (when opt
          (goto-char (point-min))
(while (re-search-forward "\\\\usepackage\\[\\(.*?\\)\\] {inputenc}"
                                    nil t)
            (goto-char (match-beginning 1))
            (delete-region (match-beginning 1) (match-end 1))
            (insert opt))
          (save-buffer))))

    (eval-after-load "org-latex"
      '(add-hook 'org-export-latex-after-save-hook
                 'my-org-export-latex-fix-inputenc))

Let me know how it goes.....

- Carsten