[Orgmode] New beamer support

From: Sébastien Vauban
Subject: [Orgmode] New beamer support
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2010 10:46:45 +0100

Hello all,

Here a few comments, after my first attempt with the new beamer support --
excellent, needless to say...

Before that, I was using Nick's export class. But, now, I'm using yesterday's
git version.

The few things I'm tackling right now are:

- How to get a TOC with a frame title, without having to add it explicitly?

- How to get alerted text, without customizing `org-export-emphasis-alist'?
  Has this been forgotten from the commit?

- How to get "frame breaks", without modifying the resulting TeX file (by
  adding a frame option `allowframebreaks' -- similar to the `fragile'
  option)?

- How to get the TOC repeated when changing of section, with the new item
  highlighted?  See my manual essay ;-)

The last question has maybe few to do with Org. I mean: maybe, we can't have
that feature implemented in Org. Dunno.

Here follows an example to play with, and see what I'm talking about:

#+TITLE:     Inventory
#+AUTHOR:    Seb Vauban
#+EMAIL:     address@hidden
#+DATE:      2010-01-06
#+KEYWORDS:
#+LANGUAGE:  en

#+LaTeX_CLASS: beamer
#+LaTeX_CLASS_OPTIONS: [presentation,t]
#+BEAMER_FRAME_LEVEL: 2
#+BEAMER_HEADER_EXTRA: \usetheme{Madrid}\usecolortheme{default}
#+COLUMNS: %30ITEM %8BEAMER_env(Env) %7BEAMER_opt(Options)
%6BEAMER_dovl(DefOvl) %7BEAMER_ovl(Overlay) %4BEAMER_col(Col)

#+BEAMER: \frame{\frametitle{Table of Contents}\tableofcontents}