Re: [Orgmode] Re: New beamer support

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: New beamer support
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 18:34:10 +0100

On Jan 6, 2010, at 4:47 PM, Sébastien Vauban wrote:
Trying to add the property on the level-2 item named "DB", as you can see in
my "lossage":

[ a l l w o <backspace> <backspace> o w f r a m e s

I end up with that change:

* Current assets

** DB : [allowframebreaks]:B_block:
 :PROPERTIES:
 :END:
*** Model

Properties are empty.

When not typing `e b', I just end up with:

** DB : [allowframebreaks]:
*** Model

No property block is created...

I believe I have said several times that the second column is *not* the
one for the options.  The third is.

- Carsten

Maybe I still do something wrong?

I know it is confusing - but once you've got your head around this, it will
be very useful.

As soon as I get this working, OK, yes, not a problem, I just have to know...

Thanks,
Seb

--
Sébastien Vauban