[Orgmode] viewing task notes in agenda

From: Manish
Subject: [Orgmode] viewing task notes in agenda
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 00:04:47 +0530

is there a way to show the notes taken with `z' in agenda view (C-c
C-z in org file) in agenda log view?  I take small/quick notes about
the progress of a TODO with quick access to `z' key but the log mode
only shows the title of the TODO item in the log view.  The notes go
inside a LOGBOOK drawer and are not visible even when I activate
inactive time stamps with `[' key.  Is this be a viable feature
request?  Would others find it useful?  In case it's not, would it be
possible to just force open the LOGBOOK when follow-mode is `on' for
the inactive timestamped item?

Thank you
--
Manish